From: risky biz <>
Subject: Re: Christian terrorists demand more Trump voters on jury!
Full headers:
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 16:51:22 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <>
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 2:59:27 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Saturday, 30 December 2017 22:50:23 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
> > If members of an overtly Christian group or person commit acts of terror
> > to advance what they believe to be Christian goals then that would be
> > Christian terrorism.
> >
> > I see no evidence that these "Crusaders" fit that mold.
> So could you give us an example of this "Christian terrorism".. that exists? And for goodness sake
make it contemporaneous.

It's quite impressive how you stubbornly insist on forgetting this one example.

'The Srebrenica massacre, also known as the Srebrenica genocide[7] (Bosnian: Masakr u Srebrenici;
Genocid u Srebrenici), was the July 1995 genocide[8] of more than 8,000[1][9] Muslim Bosniaks,
mainly men and boys, in and around the town of Srebrenica during the Bosnian War.

The killings were perpetrated by units of the Bosnian Serb Army of Republika Srpska (VRS) under the
command of Ratko Mladić. The Scorpions, a paramilitary unit from Serbia, who had been part of the
Serbian Interior Ministry until 1991, also participated in the massacre.'

You're garbage and if you had been on the scene you would have gladly participated even if you had
to pretend you were a Christian.