From: risky biz <>
Subject: Re: Message for 'dutch'
Full headers:
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 17:02:35 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <>
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 1:06:00 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 12/29/2017 8:29 PM, risky biz wrote:
> >>
> >> When we describe the creepy sexist and homophobic views of right wing
> >> Christian fundamentalists are we targeting them for hate or just telling
> >> the truth?  I wonder if you know the difference.
> >
> > You didn't 'describe the creepy sexist and homophobic views of right wing
> > Muslim fundamentalists'. You told an obvious LIE about the membership of a Muslim mosque.
> >
> > Tell us, 'dutch'- did you investigate to find out if that was a liberal Muslim mosque or a
'right-wing' 'fundamentalist' mosque? Or did you just see a new lie about Muslims at a website
well-known for Islamophobic lies and immediately cut and paste it to RGP?

> > Please answer.
> >
> You didn't answer my question.

You didn't provide any examples of creepy and homophobic views of right wing Muslim fundamentalists'
at that mosque.  Do so and I'll tell you what I think it is.

You insist on trying to bend the conversation away from the glaring fact that you willingly posted a
LIE about the members of that Muslim mosque without knowing ANYTHING at all about the members of the

And no- I'm not going to play your Islamophobic game of 'we all know that ALL Muslims are creepy and
homophobic therefore we can assume that they are creepy and homophobic so give me your opinion of
their creepiness and homophobia'.

Yuck. Disgusting.