From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: I can't believe the murders lately
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 03:55:22 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 11:40:13 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> Especially in Vegas.  I set my news links to Vegas, basically, so I often know what's happening in
Vegas before I know of Fresno.  This morning was especially shocking with the deaths of two security
guards at Arizona Charlie's on Decatur.

The news is saying they were shot in a room which I take to mean one of the hotel rooms.

> And it seems almost every day in Vegas someone is getting murdered.  Although, friends I know who
live there say they feel safe, especially if one minds his own business.

> On another subject, what is up with that "swatting" news story in the midwest, where some freak in
California called in a SWAT call on someone half across the country.  I saw the video on the news,
and I don't understand why the police had to kill him.  And I'm not even going to ask Jerry his
perspective.  Who gives a fuck what Jerry has to say.  But what crime should they convict this creep
of who generated the "swat" call in the first place?  I think he should get Life.  But still, I
don't see why the need for the police to shoot the victim.  It's a fresh news story, maybe more will
be revealed.