From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: I can't believe the murders lately
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 04:01:12 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 3:55:28 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 11:40:13 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> > Especially in Vegas.  I set my news links to Vegas, basically, so I often know what's happening
in Vegas before I know of Fresno.  This morning was especially shocking with the deaths of two
security guards at Arizona Charlie's on Decatur.

> The news is saying they were shot in a room which I take to mean one of the hotel rooms.
>
> > And it seems almost every day in Vegas someone is getting murdered.  Although, friends I know
who live there say they feel safe, especially if one minds his own business.

> > On another subject, what is up with that "swatting" news story in the midwest, where some freak
in California called in a SWAT call on someone half across the country.  I saw the video on the
news, and I don't understand why the police had to kill him.  And I'm not even going to ask Jerry
his perspective.  Who gives a fuck what Jerry has to say.  But what crime should they convict this
creep of who generated the "swat" call in the first place?  I think he should get Life.  But still,
I don't see why the need for the police to shoot the victim.  It's a fresh news story, maybe more
will be revealed.

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/update-police-identify-suspect-in-d...