From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: I can't believe the murders lately
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:59:21 -0800 (PST)
From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 4:37:17 AM UTC-5, BillB wrote:
> On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 11:40:13 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> > Especially in Vegas.  I set my news links to Vegas, basically, so I often know what's happening
in Vegas before I know of Fresno.  This morning was especially shocking with the deaths of two
security guards at Arizona Charlie's on Decatur.

> > And it seems almost every day in Vegas someone is getting murdered.  Although, friends I know
who live there say they feel safe, especially if one minds his own business.

> Nobody is "safe" in a country awash with guns, income inequality and racism. And guns...did I
mention guns?

> "Since Dec. 22 alone, Metro {Vegas} has investigated 12 homicides, all but one resulting from gun
violence. But over the same stretch, the valley has had 15 homicides, including the deaths of three
people inside a North Las Vegas home Thursday.

> “People are too quick to go to guns,” Metro homicide Capt.. Robert Plummer said Wednesday
night of the climbing homicide numbers.

> GUNS....did I mention GUNS?

Yes you've got it now.It's all about the GUN grab.Fake news.
Your Government is worried the People will take up their arms
and rebel against their corrupt Government.
People are beginning to see how they have been hoodwinked for
too long,by their Crooked Government.
Even the military complex is getting the big picture.They realize
now all the wars were for corporate greed,not for freedom
or to remove terrorist,but simply to reduce the population and get rich$$$$
l the wars were for corporate greed