From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Christian terrorists demand more Trump voters on jury!
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 12:19:21 -0800
On 12/30/2017 4:47 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 1:55:48 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>> On 12/30/2017 7:07 AM, BillB wrote:
>>>
>>> You thought that was just another BillB clickbait title, didn't you? Wrong!!
>>>
>>> http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/12/08/kansas-bombing-plot/
>>>
>>> A group of white Christian terrorists in Kansas, calling themselves "The Crusaders", have
demanded that more Donald Trump voters be placed on the jury in their terrorism trial.

>>> "The Crusaders", known for erudite quotations such as "The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim,"
are on trial for conspiring to slaughter innocent Muslims during a terroristic attack.

>>> Well, I guess you can't really blame them and their defense lawyers for wanting Trump voters on
the jury, can you? What other hope do they have? If you stack the jury with white bigots, maybe
they'll find and latch onto some loophole to justify an acquittal (like white Southern jurors used
to do for the accused in lynching trials). Hey, it's worth a try!

>>> This is where Dutch comes in to apologize for the (prospective) Christian jurors the (actual)
Christian terrorists, and to claim that Christian terrorism and Islamophobia don't *really* exist.
It's all in our imagination!!

>> You just fabricated that last part, and made a shitty job of it. I have
>> never and would never apologize for terrorists, or Trump voters, and
>> have never said Christian terrorism did not exist. And as I have said
>> before, I believe the word "Islamophobia" should be discarded since
>> there is no "Christianophobia" or Hinduophobia", or "Atheistophobia",
>> because being opposed to or critical of a set of political and/or
>> religious ideas does not equate to a phobia or is any way prejudicial.
>>
>> The word could have had a legitimate place in the language in specific
>> contexts but it has been turned into a weapon to demean, attack and
>> stifle open dialogue and so is now belongs on the scrap heap with words
>> like "nigger".
>
> 'Open dialogue'- bullshit. You posted an obvious lie that portrayed members of a Muslim mosque as
hating women so much that they demanded all women be cleared from streets in the vicinity of their
mosque. That isn't 'open dialogue'. That's hate propaganda. What a HYPOCRITE.

You just ignored every point I made then lied about what I did.