From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Message for 'dutch'
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 12:32:43 -0800
On 12/30/2017 5:02 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 1:06:00 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

>>> You didn't 'describe the creepy sexist and homophobic views of right wing
>>> Muslim fundamentalists'. You told an obvious LIE about the membership of a Muslim mosque.
>>>
>>> Tell us, 'dutch'- did you investigate to find out if that was a liberal Muslim mosque or a
'right-wing' 'fundamentalist' mosque? Or did you just see a new lie about Muslims at a website
well-known for Islamophobic lies and immediately cut and paste it to RGP?

>>> Please answer.
>>>

>> You didn't answer my question.
>
> You didn't provide any examples of creepy and homophobic views of right wing Muslim
fundamentalists' at that mosque.  Do so and I'll tell you what I think it is.

> You insist on trying to bend the conversation away from the glaring fact that you willingly posted
a LIE about the members of that Muslim mosque without knowing ANYTHING at all about the members of
the mosque.

> And no- I'm not going to play your Islamophobic game of 'we all know that ALL Muslims are creepy
and homophobic therefore we can assume that they are creepy and homophobic so give me your opinion
of their creepiness and homophobia'.

> Yuck. Disgusting.

It's not a game, it's a simple question. Why are you squirming around
and misrepresenting what I did instead of just answering it? What are
you afraid of? I'll paste it below.

When we describe the creepy sexist and homophobic views of right wing
Christian fundamentalists are we targeting them for hate or just telling
the truth?

Why aren't you afraid to be honest about sexist and homophobic beliefs
when it's right wing Christians you're talking about?

Wait.. surely you're not claiming that Islam is not rife with sexism and
homophobia. Cripes, maybe you are.