From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Message for 'dutch'
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 13:53:25 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 12:32:49 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 12/30/2017 5:02 PM, risky biz wrote:

'right-wing' 'fundamentalist' mosque? Or did you just see a new lie about Muslims at a website
well-known for Islamophobic lies and immediately cut and paste it to RGP?

> >> You didn't answer my question.
> >
> > You didn't provide any examples of creepy and homophobic views of right wing Muslim
fundamentalists' at that mosque.  Do so and I'll tell you what I think it is.

> > You insist on trying to bend the conversation away from the glaring fact that you willingly
posted a LIE about the members of that Muslim mosque without knowing ANYTHING at all about the
members of the mosque.

> > And no- I'm not going to play your Islamophobic game of 'we all know that ALL Muslims are creepy
and homophobic therefore we can assume that they are creepy and homophobic so give me your opinion
of their creepiness and homophobia'.

> > Yuck. Disgusting.
>
> It's not a game, it's a simple question. Why are you squirming around
> and misrepresenting what I did instead of just answering it? What are
> you afraid of? I'll paste it below.
>
> When we describe the creepy sexist and homophobic views of right wing
> Christian fundamentalists are we targeting them for hate or just telling
> the truth?
>
> Why aren't you afraid to be honest about sexist and homophobic beliefs
> when it's right wing Christians you're talking about?
>
> Wait.. surely you're not claiming that Islam is not rife with sexism and
> homophobia. Cripes, maybe you are.

Get back to me when the President of the United States and the Republican Party endorse a creepy
sexist and homophobe Muslim for the US Senate. Or even if you find a creepy sexist or homophobe
Muslim in Hollywood. I'll be waiting.

Or, alternatively, you can just keep posting LIES about Muslims and bleating that you don't lie.