From: risky biz <>
Subject: Re: I can't believe the murders lately
Full headers:
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 14:04:08 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 1:55:17 PM UTC-8, Seymore4Head wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:21:55 -0800 (PST), BillB
><> wrote:
> >On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 7:07:39 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> >
> >> I'm not sure why they needed to mention that the victims were Black.
> >
> >No wonder you only made it to eighth grade. I JUST gave you the answer to this question, and it
went in one ear and out the other. You must have driven your teachers crazy.

> >RACISM is one of the big three components in America's appalling violent crime problem, so of
course it will be one the first things fact finders will look at as a possible cause to any
individual event.
> I don't read all of the messages here.
> Did anyone express any sadness for your passing when you changed your
> persona from Billb to His grieving widow?
> Must be pretty bad for your ego that no one expressed any sadness when
> you faked your widow story.
> What was the point of that switch anyway?

Probably the point at which a moderately intelligent person could immediately see it was a spoof.
It's too bad you missed it.