From: Walter Hunt <walter.hunt@forget.it>
Subject: Re: Christian terrorists demand more Trump voters on jury!
Full headers:
From: Walter Hunt <walter.hunt@forget.it>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 22:59:08 -0000 (UTC)
On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 16:51:22 -0800, risky biz wrote:

> On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 2:59:27 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
>> So could you give us an example of this "Christian terrorism".. that
>> exists? And for goodness sake make it contemporaneous.
>
> It's quite impressive how you stubbornly insist on forgetting this one
> example.
>
> 'The Srebrenica massacre, also known as the Srebrenica genocide[7]
> (Bosnian: Masakr u Srebrenici; Genocid u Srebrenici), was the July 1995
> genocide[8] of more than 8,000[1][9] Muslim Bosniaks, mainly men and
> boys, in and around the town of Srebrenica during the Bosnian War.
>
> The killings were perpetrated by units of the Bosnian Serb Army of
> Republika Srpska (VRS) under the command of Ratko Mladić. The Scorpions,
> a paramilitary unit from Serbia, who had been part of the Serbian
> Interior Ministry until 1991, also participated in the massacre.'
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre
>
> You're garbage and if you had been on the scene you would have gladly
> participated even if you had to pretend you were a Christian.

	And what part of that wikipedia article points out the Christian
terrorism aspect of the massacre? I must have missed that. I mean, I'm
not a member or potential member of MENSA like apparently *every* other
person here ('cept Popinjay, of course), but in the two pages I made it
through, I saw a lot of references to "genocide", "ethnic cleansing",
"ethnic-this vs. ethnic-that", but not one reference to terrorism.

	Seems to me if they are killing you based on who your ancestors
were and not which church you go to, it isn't a religious conflict at
all. What determines whether something is considered "terrorism" is
probably a bit more vague, so I won't weigh in on that.

	So who decided this was a classic example of "Christian
terrorism"? You?