From: risky biz <>
Subject: Re: Christian terrorists demand more Trump voters on jury!
Full headers:
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 15:22:58 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 3:09:36 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 12/31/2017 1:47 PM, risky biz wrote:

demanded that more Donald Trump voters be placed on the jury in their terrorism trial.

Muslim," are on trial for conspiring to slaughter innocent Muslims during a terroristic attack.

on the jury, can you? What other hope do they have? If you stack the jury with white bigots, maybe
they'll find and latch onto some loophole to justify an acquittal (like white Southern jurors used
to do for the accused in lynching trials). Hey, it's worth a try!

(actual) Christian terrorists, and to claim that Christian terrorism and Islamophobia don't *really*
exist. It's all in our imagination!!

as hating women so much that they demanded all women be cleared from streets in the vicinity of
their mosque. That isn't 'open dialogue'. That's hate propaganda. What a HYPOCRITE.

> >> You just ignored every point I made then lied about what I did.
> >
> > I hope you have at least yourself convinced. I doubt that even 'furkedon' believes you didn't,
willy nilly, post a lie at RGP. He considers it good form.

> I'll just reply to that gibberish so my well thought out argument above
> is re-published.. but I need to put you back on full ignore, you are a
> total waste of time.

A partial synopsis of 'dutch's' lies about Muslims:

1. Muhammad had sex with animals
2. Four male witnesses are required to charge rape under Sharia law
3. Muhammad authorized his followers to commit rape
4. Women in Muslim countries will be killed if they go outdoors without a full face covering
5. A mosque in Canada demanded that women be prohibited from streets near their mosque

That's all for now. I'll include the 'gay racehorse executed by Muslims' lie in a later list.