From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: I can't believe the murders lately
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 15:27:45 -0800
On 12/31/2017 2:04 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 1:55:17 PM UTC-8, Seymore4Head wrote:
>> On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:21:55 -0800 (PST), BillB
>><williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> No wonder you only made it to eighth grade. I JUST gave you the answer to this question, and it
went in one ear and out the other. You must have driven your teachers crazy.

>>> RACISM is one of the big three components in America's appalling violent crime problem, so of
course it will be one the first things fact finders will look at as a possible cause to any
individual event.

>> I don't read all of the messages here.
>>
>> Did anyone express any sadness for your passing when you changed your
>> persona from Billb to His grieving widow?
>>
>> Must be pretty bad for your ego that no one expressed any sadness when
>> you faked your widow story.
>>
>> What was the point of that switch anyway?
>
> Probably the point at which a moderately intelligent person could immediately see it was a spoof.
It's too bad you missed it.

Right, a spoof of a decent, compassionate woman who by all appearances
actually died. The kind of no-class move we've come to expect from BillB.