From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Message for 'dutch'
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 15:39:54 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 3:22:50 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 12/31/2017 1:53 PM, risky biz wrote:

'right-wing' 'fundamentalist' mosque? Or did you just see a new lie about Muslims at a website
well-known for Islamophobic lies and immediately cut and paste it to RGP?

fundamentalists' at that mosque.  Do so and I'll tell you what I think it is.

posted a LIE about the members of that Muslim mosque without knowing ANYTHING at all about the
members of the mosque.

creepy and homophobic therefore we can assume that they are creepy and homophobic so give me your
opinion of their creepiness and homophobia'.

> >> It's not a game, it's a simple question. Why are you squirming around
> >> and misrepresenting what I did instead of just answering it? What are
> >> you afraid of? I'll paste it below.
> >>
> >> When we describe the creepy sexist and homophobic views of right wing
> >> Christian fundamentalists are we targeting them for hate or just telling
> >> the truth?
> >>
> >> Why aren't you afraid to be honest about sexist and homophobic beliefs
> >> when it's right wing Christians you're talking about?
> >>
> >> Wait.. surely you're not claiming that Islam is not rife with sexism and
> >> homophobia. Cripes, maybe you are.
> >
> > Get back to me when the President of the United States and the Republican Party endorse a creepy
sexist and homophobe Muslim for the US Senate. Or even if you find a creepy sexist or homophobe
Muslim in Hollywood. I'll be waiting.

> > Or, alternatively, you can just keep posting LIES about Muslims and bleating that you don't lie.
> >

> Your evasions are getting less convincing each time.
>
> Let me lay it down in simplified terms so you can squirm some more.
>
> Some Christians, more than a few, believe that homosexuality is a sin,
> an affront to God, even a crime.
>
> Are you prepared to condemn that way of thinking as harmful and
> destructive?
>
> <insert 'I know what you're trying to do' evasion here>

If someone wants to believe that homosexuality is a sin, an affront to God, that's their business.
If they try to make it a crime or even discriminate substantively against homosexuals they should be
pulled up short and corrected, regardless of their religion or lack of religion.

Did you think that was some kind of brilliant rhetorical maneuver? You must have a 15 watt bulb
between your ears.

You're anxious as hell to divert the conversation elsewhere, 'dutch', but my issue with you is that
you promulgate ethnic hatred against a particular group and that group only. You go so far as
fabricating and reproducing lies about that ethnic group because you apparently don't find any
actual evidence of their claimed evilness compelling enough or extensive enough to achieve the
effect that you wish. This behavior of yours is being engaged in against a background of literati
and mass media disparagement of that ethnic group combined with extensive physical attacks and
murders perpetrated against that ethnic group.

“We as Jews know what happens when a religious group or ethnic group is targeted for hate,” he
said.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/Fji9if0MXVY/Y6zXx...

'Cora Alexa Døving, a senior scientist at the Norwegian Center for Studies of the Holocaust and
Religious Minorities, argues that there are significant similarities between Islamophobic discourse
and European pre-Nazi antisemitism.[68] Among the concerns are imagined threats of minority growth
and domination, threats to traditional institutions and customs, skepticism of integration, threats
to secularism, fears of sexual crimes, fears of misogyny, fears based on historical cultural
inferiority, hostility to modern Western Enlightenment values, etc.'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamophobia