Subject: Re: Hillary operatives offer women $700K to accuse Trump
Full headers:
From: Clave <>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 22:13:25 -0800
On 12/31/2017 9:07 PM, wrote:
> "One of Hillary Clinton’s wealthy pals paid $500,000 in an unsuccessful effort to fund women
willing to accuse President Trump of sexual misconduct before the 2016 election, The New York Times
reported Sunday.

Why in the world would Irish Dickbag refer to a NYT story (all of a
sudden he finds them a reliable news source?) without linking to it or
quoting it entirely?

Maybe this:

	Ms. Bloom said she refunded most of the cash, keeping only “some
	funds to pay for our out-of-pocket expenses” accrued while
	working to vet and prepare cases. She said that she did not
	receive any legal fees for the work, and that she did not
	communicate with Mrs. Clinton or her campaign “on any of this.”
	She said she represented only clients whose stories she had
	corroborated, and disputed the premise that she offered money to
	coax clients to come forward.