From: Seymore4Head <no@none.invalid>
Subject: Re: I can't believe the murders lately
Full headers:
From: Seymore4Head <no@none.invalid>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 09:54:11 -0500
On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 04:37:09 -0800 (PST), BillB<> wrote:

>On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 3:28:03 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>> Right, a spoof of a decent, compassionate woman who by all appearances
>> actually died. The kind of no-class move we've come to expect from BillB.
>I wasn't spoofing any woman, dead or alive, you lying piece of shit. The underlying message of the
joke was *related* to the Bea situation, but that's all. I was clearly "spoofing" people who would
believe that someone was dead on no other evidence but an anonymous post from someone claiming to be
that person's widow.
>Once I saw the online obit and, more importantly, some of the comments that followed, I became
convinced that I understood who "Bea" was, and that she was in fact dead. Up until that point, I had
no compelling evidence to believe she was dead, or even that she was a woman.
>I don't know that Bea was "decent and compassionate". I always tried to be nice to her and she was
mean and vicious toward me. I'm not really seeing the decency or compassion there. When I think of
decency and compassion I think of people more like me, who behave in a more Jesus-like way.

It's a good thing you are still around to tell us how great your are.

List of people that will be sad when Billb is dead.  (please put your
e-signatures below)