From: VegasJerry <>
Subject: Re: Hillary operatives offer women $700K to accuse Trump
Full headers:
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 08:23:13 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 9:07:40 PM UTC-8, wrote:
> "One of Hillary Clinton’s wealthy pals paid $500,000 in an unsuccessful effort to fund women
willing to accuse President Trump of sexual misconduct before the 2016 election, The New York Times
reported Sunday.
> Susie Tompkins Buell, the founder of Esprit Clothing and a major Clinton campaign donor for many
years, gave the money to celebrity lawyer Lisa Bloom who was working with a number of Trump accusers
at the time, according to the paper’s bombshell report.
> Bloom solicited donors by saying she was working with women who might “find the courage to speak
out” against Trump if the donors would provide funds the paper reported.
> Clinton operative David Brock also donated $200,000 to the effort through a nonprofit group he
founded, the paper reported in an article entitled, “Partisans, Wielding Money, Begin Seeking to
Exploit Harassment Claims.”
> Irish Mike
> “Hillary Clinton would rather climb a tree and tell a lie, than stand on the
> ground and tell the truth.

Then you should have no trouble showing us that list of Hillary lies.
Oh, wait, that's what I keep bitch-slapping you over.
That's why you keep running in shame and embarrassment.
That's why you Cut & Paste the same lies, over and over and over....

Run again, dickhead, It gives me pleasure....