From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hillary operatives offer women $700K to accuse Trump
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 13:48:00 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 9:07:40 PM UTC-8, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> "One of Hillary Clinton’s wealthy pals paid $500,000 in an unsuccessful effort to fund women
willing to accuse President Trump of sexual misconduct before the 2016 election, The New York Times
reported Sunday.

> Susie Tompkins Buell, the founder of Esprit Clothing and a major Clinton campaign donor for many
years, gave the money to celebrity lawyer Lisa Bloom who was working with a number of Trump accusers
at the time, according to the paper’s bombshell report.

> Bloom solicited donors by saying she was working with women who might “find the courage to speak
out” against Trump if the donors would provide funds the paper reported.

> Clinton operative David Brock also donated $200,000 to the effort through a nonprofit group he
founded, the paper reported in an article entitled, “Partisans, Wielding Money, Begin Seeking to
Exploit Harassment Claims.”

> Irish Mike
>
> “Hillary Clinton would rather climb a tree and tell a lie, than stand on the
> ground and tell the truth.

No one offered to pay money to any of those women in exchange for false testimony. That's a lie.