From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Message for 'dutch'
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 13:50:20 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 6:50:58 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 12/31/2017 3:39 PM, risky biz wrote:

'right-wing' 'fundamentalist' mosque? Or did you just see a new lie about Muslims at a website
well-known for Islamophobic lies and immediately cut and paste it to RGP?

fundamentalists' at that mosque.  Do so and I'll tell you what I think it is.

posted a LIE about the members of that Muslim mosque without knowing ANYTHING at all about the
members of the mosque.

creepy and homophobic therefore we can assume that they are creepy and homophobic so give me your
opinion of their creepiness and homophobia'.

creepy sexist and homophobe Muslim for the US Senate. Or even if you find a creepy sexist or
homophobe Muslim in Hollywood. I'll be waiting.

> >> Your evasions are getting less convincing each time.
> >>
> >> Let me lay it down in simplified terms so you can squirm some more.
> >>
> >> Some Christians, more than a few, believe that homosexuality is a sin,
> >> an affront to God, even a crime.
> >>
> >> Are you prepared to condemn that way of thinking as harmful and
> >> destructive?
> >>
> >> <insert 'I know what you're trying to do' evasion here>
> >
> > If someone wants to believe that homosexuality is a sin, an affront to God, that's their
business.

> It's not only their business. They teach it to their children, it
> spreads in schools, kids are bullied and end up committing suicide.
> Decent people hide who they are or end up shamed, ostracized or worse.
> Lives are ruined.
>
> > If they try to make it a crime or even discriminate substantively against homosexuals they
should be pulled up short and corrected, regardless of their religion or lack of religion.

> Fuck you. It's a perverse and evil thing to think that is promoted by
> religions like Christianity and Islam from their precious "holy books".
>
> Stand up for what's right for once in your life.
>
> > Did you think that was some kind of brilliant rhetorical maneuver? You must have a 15 watt bulb
between your ears.

> There was nothing rhetorical about it. It was a straightforward question
> designed to test your moral compass. You failed just as I knew you would.
>
> > You're anxious as hell to divert the conversation
>
> You're the one diverting. The Montreal Mosque story was just another
> incident you will now employ ad nauseum to divert attention away from
> your hypocrisy. It's just what lowlifes like you do.

What a stupid word salad that was.