From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Maybe Trump will help the resistence in Iran
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 14:41:41 -0800
On 1/1/2018 12:56 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 3:53:38 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

>>> Wow! Those Muslim women wearing headscarves are INCREDIBLY submissive. They must be utterly and
completely brainwashed.

>> Human beings when given half a chance will risk everything for a chance
>> at freedom. That includes women by the way.
>
> You didn't explain why those Muslim women wearing headscarves AREN'T the brainwashed, submissives
you have repeatedly claimed they are. I wasn't expecting you to be able to, though.

You're missing the whole point. It's not about who they are, it's about
what is imposed on them by a sexist authoritarian ideology. This is
wonderful news; I only hope it results in more freedom for women and not
more violence and repression.