From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: I want an apology from you stupid assholes
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 15:51:15 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 3:14:14 PM UTC-8, VegasJerry wrote:
> I want an apology from you stupid assholes
>
> You were warned about watching FOX and listening to Rush Limbaugh. You were told that asshole
Trump was a liar. He told you Hillary was a liar and you drink the cool aid. He told you he’d get
healthcare for all and at a cheaper price and you smiled and drooled.

> I don’t mind if idiots fuck themselves, they usually deserve it. You reject unions and facts and
truths and anything else the Republicans shove your face in. But now you’ve fucked me and mine.

> Now “I” have higher medical insurance rates. Now “I” have to pay higher taxes. Now MY kids
will lose money, or healthcare because they have preexisting conditions.

> And you stupid ignorant fucks can’t even admit to your own failures. You can’t admit you were
fooled. And a few of you still defend the Republicans and that ignorant fuck of a president because
you it helps you hide your embarrassment.

> You have no shame and are cowards to admit you were taken in and wrong.
>
> Apologize, or you’re still worthless ignorant assholes.

But Jerry, I thought I read recently that you were in MENSA or something like that so you ought to
be smart enough to get through your problems.  lol

Hey Jerry, what if you were poor and White and living in South Africa?  What are those people going
to do?  How are they going to leave if they're poor and a bloodbath is coming their way.  You think
YOU have problems?  I want an apology for you being so selfish and thinking only of your own
problems.

By the way, you can't blame me for nuthing, because I am such a dumb ass I didn't even get past 8th
grade.  I may have made a mistake by voting for Trump, but I am not educated.  I fit right in with
his voters.  If there were any hills here, I'd practically be a hillbilly, but I guess I'm just a
dumb flat-land Fresnobilly.