From: Grunty <gruntingdwarf@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: I want an apology from you stupid assholes
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 19:06:15 -0800 (PST)
From: Grunty <gruntingdwarf@yahoo.com>
On Monday, January 1, 2018,20:14:14 (UTC-3), VegasJerry wrote:
> I want an apology from you stupid assholes
>
> You were warned about watching FOX and listening to Rush Limbaugh. You were told that asshole
Trump was a liar. He told you Hillary was a liar and you drink the cool aid. He told you he’d get
healthcare for all and at a cheaper price and you smiled and drooled.

> I don’t mind if idiots fuck themselves, they usually deserve it. You reject unions and facts and
truths and anything else the Republicans shove your face in. But now you’ve fucked me and mine.

> Now “I” have higher medical insurance rates. Now “I” have to pay higher taxes. Now MY kids
will lose money, or healthcare because they have preexisting conditions.

> And you stupid ignorant fucks can’t even admit to your own failures. You can’t admit you were
fooled. And a few of you still defend the Republicans and that ignorant fuck of a president because
you it helps you hide your embarrassment.

> You have no shame and are cowards to admit you were taken in and wrong.
>
> Apologize, or you’re still worthless ignorant assholes.

You don’t have any issues with the Trump’s voters. Rightly or fooled, they voted more wisely
than you. Whom you have issues with is the mass of Democratic voters that wasted their votes on the
Clintons and the likes.

If you are a Democrat and cry for your increased taxes and healthcare costs, then you have to
realize where you belong to -- the $25 contribution crowd, or the blind followers of the
high-rolling Democratic caste.

Next time vote like a true 118 IQ would -- don’t waste your vote on a cheating apparatus, vote for
Bernie instead.

Now don’t call others ign assh.