From: Dutch <>
Subject: Re: Maybe Trump will help the resistence in Iran
Full headers:
From: Dutch <>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 19:30:24 -0800
On 1/1/2018 2:59 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 2:42:00 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>>> You didn't explain why those Muslim women wearing headscarves AREN'T the brainwashed,
submissives you have repeatedly claimed they are. I wasn't expecting you to be able to, though.
>> You're missing the whole point. It's not about who they are,
> Where did I say anything about 'who they are'? More of your diversionary word salad.

You said they were submissive and brainwashed. That's a comment on who
they are. I've said all along that they are victims. My beef is not with
them, it is with their oppressors and the facilitators of their
oppressors, people like you.

> it's about
>> what is imposed on them by a sexist authoritarian ideology. This is
>> wonderful news; I only hope it results in more freedom for women and not
>> more violence and repression.
> No, you're missing the point. The point is that you have repeatedly claimed that Muslim women
couldn't possibly CHOOSE to wear a headscarf because they are submissive and brainwashed. The video
quite clearly shows a lot of Muslim women wearing headscarves and being anything but submissive.
> You're reacting the way you always do when factual information contradicts your propaganda
fantasies- divert, divert, divert.

You're an idiot. If they're protesting wearing headscarves then they
probably don't want to be compelled to wear headscarves.. duh!

Would you?

If they're wearing headscarves as they protest then they probably want
to avoid being arrested or punched for not having their heads covered.

And I am quite certain that the headscarf is just the symbol of a whole
lot of oppressive rules and customs that they are balking at. People
eventually strike out when they are oppressed, it's human nature.