> Prev
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Hey Fffurken - South Africa
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 19:43:32 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
I don't know if it's that good cough syrup I had, but I have been having vivid dreams for days now.
I just woke up from an afternoon nap, and it was filled with nightmares.  Earlier, you may have
noticed I made comments to Retard Jerry about South Africa.  Well, I made the "mistake" after that
of watching several youtube videos about the plight of White people in South Africa, and how so many
have been slowly emigrating to England, New Zealand, and Australia, since the 90s, when the Blacks
(Communists) took over.  Notice that they are basically not coming here.  Of course, with Obama as
president, he didn't want them here.  He wants every other piece of riff raff in the world to come
here, but not innocent White people from South Africa, who are ultimately going to be butchered.
The crime against and murders of White South Africans is reaching epidemic.  Naturally, not such a
big item on the nightly news.  As I commented earlier, what about the White people who cannot afford
to just up and relocate their entire lives to another land?  The poor ones.

I'm not going to describe my dream, suffice to say it was awful.  Dreams are dreams.

One video I saw had young South Africans, White AND Black, holding hands and protesting against the
continued use of the Afrikaan language, kinda like these idiot libs in our country are taking down
all the statues of our history.  I feel strongly that, like libs anywhere, they don't know that they
are awaiting a slaughter.  They will be swallowed up by the very people they feel sorry for, like
the idiots in Europe who welcome every immigrant.

There are still over 4 million White people in South Africa.