From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: I want an apology from you stupid assholes
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 22:46:12 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 7:06:23 PM UTC-8, Grunty wrote:
> On Monday, January 1, 2018,20:14:14 (UTC-3), VegasJerry wrote:
> > I want an apology from you stupid assholes
> >
> > You were warned about watching FOX and listening to Rush Limbaugh. You were told that asshole
Trump was a liar. He told you Hillary was a liar and you drink the cool aid. He told you he’d get
healthcare for all and at a cheaper price and you smiled and drooled.

> > I don’t mind if idiots fuck themselves, they usually deserve it.. You reject unions and facts
and truths and anything else the Republicans shove your face in. But now you’ve fucked me and mine.

> > Now “I” have higher medical insurance rates. Now “I” have to pay higher taxes. Now MY
kids will lose money, or healthcare because they have preexisting conditions.

> > And you stupid ignorant fucks can’t even admit to your own failures. You can’t admit you
were fooled. And a few of you still defend the Republicans and that ignorant fuck of a president
because you it helps you hide your embarrassment.

> > You have no shame and are cowards to admit you were taken in and wrong.
> >
> > Apologize, or you’re still worthless ignorant assholes.
>
> You don’t have any issues with the Trump’s voters. Rightly or fooled, they voted more wisely
than you. Whom you have issues with is the mass of Democratic voters that wasted their votes on the
Clintons and the likes.

> If you are a Democrat and cry for your increased taxes and healthcare costs, then you have to
realize where you belong to -- the $25 contribution crowd, or the blind followers of the
high-rolling Democratic caste.

> Next time vote like a true 118 IQ would -- don’t waste your vote on a cheating apparatus, vote
for Bernie instead.

> Now don’t call others ign assh.

I don't quite follow you here but I don't have an IQ of 160+ like everyone else on RGP. Bernie
endorsed Hillary Clinton. Maybe you should run for President. You think you know better than Bernie.
Your rationale being something along the lines of better Trump with mercury dumped in our rivers
than Hillary Clinton without mercury dumped in our rivers? Or something like that?

The Democrats should have nominated Jim Webb:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Webb
He would have won.

'Seven months before the beginning of the 2003 Iraq War, Webb wrote an essay for The Washington Post
in which he questioned whether an overthrow of Saddam would "actually increase our ability to win
the war against international terrorism" and pointed out that the measure of military success can be
preventing wars as well as fighting them. He charged, "those who are pushing for a unilateral war in
Iraq know full well that there is no exit strategy if we invade." He concluded, "the Iraqis are a
multiethnic people filled with competing factions who in many cases would view a U.S. occupation as
infidels invading the cradle of Islam. … In Japan, American occupation forces quickly became
50,000 friends. In Iraq, they would quickly become 50,000 terrorist targets."[26]

Hillary Clinton voted for the Iraq invasion. The Hillary Clinton coterie is what's wrong with the
Democratic Party.