From: Dutch <>
Subject: Re: Maybe Trump will help the resistence in Iran
Full headers:
From: Dutch <>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 22:54:32 -0800
On 1/1/2018 10:17 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 7:30:41 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
submissives you have repeatedly claimed they are. I wasn't expecting you to be able to, though.
>>> Where did I say anything about 'who they are'? More of your diversionary word salad.
>> You said they were submissive and brainwashed. That's a comment on who
>> they are. I've said all along that they are victims. My beef is not with
>> them, it is with their oppressors and the facilitators of their
>> oppressors, people like you.
> I never said Muslim women were submissive and brainwashed, you did. The women in that video are
anything but submissive. You can't deal with that so you dump word salad and claim that I said what
you said.
>>> it's about
>>> No, you're missing the point. The point is that you have repeatedly claimed that Muslim women
couldn't possibly CHOOSE to wear a headscarf because they are submissive and brainwashed. The video
quite clearly shows a lot of Muslim women wearing headscarves and being anything but submissive.
>>> You're reacting the way you always do when factual information contradicts your propaganda
fantasies- divert, divert, divert.
>> You're an idiot. If they're protesting wearing headscarves then they
>> probably don't want to be compelled to wear headscarves.. duh!
>> Would you?
>> If they're wearing headscarves as they protest then they probably want
>> to avoid being arrested or punched for not having their heads covered.
> They aren't protesting wearing headscarves, you mental midget.

That's not ALL they are protesting, but it is a symbol of the theocratic
bully regime they live under. And it's the subject of the video and is
mentioned in the video.

>> And I am quite certain that the headscarf is just the symbol of a whole
>> lot of oppressive rules and customs that they are balking at. People
>> eventually strike out when they are oppressed, it's human nature.
> Word salad.

A common symptom of cognitive dissonance.