From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Maybe Trump will help the resistence in Iran
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<U0G2C.71960$oY6.55280@fx26.iad>
<7b75176d-c34c-4c1a-b692-079c53a613e3@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 01:36:50 -0800
On 1/1/2018 10:58 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 10:54:49 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

utterly and completely brainwashed.

submissives you have repeatedly claimed they are. I wasn't expecting you to be able to, though.

>>> I never said Muslim women were submissive and brainwashed, you did. The women in that video are
anything but submissive. You can't deal with that so you dump word salad and claim that I said what
you said.

couldn't possibly CHOOSE to wear a headscarf because they are submissive and brainwashed. The video
quite clearly shows a lot of Muslim women wearing headscarves and being anything but submissive.

fantasies- divert, divert, divert.

>>> They aren't protesting wearing headscarves, you mental midget.
>>
>> That's not ALL they are protesting, but it is a symbol of the theocratic
>> bully regime they live under. And it's the subject of the video and is
>> mentioned in the video.

>>> Word salad.
>>
>> A common symptom of cognitive dissonance.
>
> Did the Muslim women in the videos look submissive to you, 'dutch'?

You really should give it a rest.

Everyone who is oppressed is submissive until they finally can't take it
anymore, and it helps when a movement breaks out that supports them.

You'd keep your scarf on if showing your hair meant being tossed in jail
and/or slapped silly.

And my mistake, it's two male witnesses or one male and two female, but
not four female, noooo, they're not believable.

Your constant running interference for inhumanity is despicable.