From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Hey Fffurken - South Africa
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 05:44:25 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 7:43:39 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> I don't know if it's that good cough syrup I had, but I have been having vivid dreams for days
now.  I just woke up from an afternoon nap, and it was filled with nightmares.  Earlier, you may
have noticed I made comments to Retard Jerry about South Africa.

You did? ‘musta been one of your ‘vivid dreams.’ That’s or it was in a message to FFFuckoff
and I didn’t read it.

> Well, I made the "mistake" after that of watching several youtube videos about the plight of White
people in South Africa, and how so many have been slowly emigrating to England, New Zealand, and
Australia, since the 90s, when the Blacks (Communists) took over.  Notice that they are basically
not coming here.  Of course, with Obama as president, he didn't want them here.  He wants every
other piece of riff raff in the world to come here, but not innocent White people from South Africa,

Really? You base this on something other than one of your drug-induced dreams?

> who are ultimately going to be butchered.  The crime against and murders of White South Africans
is reaching epidemic.

Not in Rhodesia, er, Zimbabwe. They’re returning farms and ranches to previous white owners. Seems
they don’t know how to run them by themselves.

> Naturally, not such a big item on the nightly news.  As I commented earlier, what about the White
people who cannot afford to just up and relocate their entire lives to another land?  The poor ones.

Those in Alabama and Mississippi?

> I'm not going to describe my dream, suffice to say it was awful.  Dreams are dreams.

And some of yours are delusions.

> One video I saw had young South Africans, White AND Black, holding hands and protesting against
the continued use of the Afrikaan language, kinda like these idiot libs in our country are taking
down all the statues of our history.  I feel strongly that, like libs anywhere, they don't know that
they are awaiting a slaughter.  They will be swallowed up by the very people they feel sorry for,
like the idiots in Europe who welcome every immigrant.

> There are still over 4 million White people in South Africa.

In Mississippi and Alabama, too.

Jerry (not there, but) ‘n Vegas