From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: I want an apology from you stupid assholes
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 05:58:23 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 3:51:22 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 3:14:14 PM UTC-8, VegasJerry wrote:
> > I want an apology from you stupid assholes
> >
> > You were warned about watching FOX and listening to Rush Limbaugh. You were told that asshole
Trump was a liar. He told you Hillary was a liar and you drink the cool aid. He told you he’d get
healthcare for all and at a cheaper price and you smiled and drooled.

> > I don’t mind if idiots fuck themselves, they usually deserve it.. You reject unions and facts
and truths and anything else the Republicans shove your face in. But now you’ve fucked me and mine.

> > Now “I” have higher medical insurance rates. Now “I” have to pay higher taxes. Now MY
kids will lose money, or healthcare because they have preexisting conditions.

> > And you stupid ignorant fucks can’t even admit to your own failures. You can’t admit you
were fooled. And a few of you still defend the Republicans and that ignorant fuck of a president
because you it helps you hide your embarrassment.

> > You have no shame and are cowards to admit you were taken in and wrong.
> >
> > Apologize, or you’re still worthless ignorant assholes.

> But Jerry, I thought I read recently that you were in MENSA or something like

Must’a been one of your ‘vivid dream delusions.’
And you can’t show where I was…

> Hey Jerry, what if you were poor and White and living in South Africa?

I give up. What if I was? You still won’t apologize for supporting Trump?

> What are those people going to do?  How are they going to leave if they're poor and a bloodbath is
coming their way.  You think YOU have problems?  I want an apology for you being so selfish and
thinking only of your own problems.

> By the way, you can't blame me for nuthing, because I am such a dumb ass I didn't even get past
8th grade.

Sure I can. You still support Trump, right?

> I may have made a mistake by voting for Trump, but I am not educated.

Well, that answered your own question….

> I fit right in with his voters.  If there were any hills here, I'd practically be a hillbilly, but
I guess I'm just a dumb flat-land Fresnobilly.

Who’s yet to apologize.