Next <
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: I want an apology from you stupid assholes
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 06:01:29 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 7:06:23 PM UTC-8, Grunty wrote:
> On Monday, January 1, 2018,20:14:14 (UTC-3), VegasJerry wrote:
> > I want an apology from you stupid assholes
> >
> > You were warned about watching FOX and listening to Rush Limbaugh. You were told that asshole
Trump was a liar. He told you Hillary was a liar and you drink the cool aid. He told you he’d get
healthcare for all and at a cheaper price and you smiled and drooled.

> > I don’t mind if idiots fuck themselves, they usually deserve it.. You reject unions and facts
and truths and anything else the Republicans shove your face in. But now you’ve fucked me and mine.

> > Now “I” have higher medical insurance rates. Now “I” have to pay higher taxes. Now MY
kids will lose money, or healthcare because they have preexisting conditions.

> > And you stupid ignorant fucks can’t even admit to your own failures. You can’t admit you
were fooled. And a few of you still defend the Republicans and that ignorant fuck of a president
because you it helps you hide your embarrassment.

> > You have no shame and are cowards to admit you were taken in and wrong.
> >
> > Apologize, or you’re still worthless ignorant assholes.

> You don’t have any issues with the Trump’s voters.

I believe I just proved it did… But thanks for pretending to have read it.

> If you are a Democrat and cry for your increased taxes and healthcare costs,

WTF asked for increased taxes and healthcare costs? Read the fucking post again.

(JFC, some people’s kids……………