From: VegasJerry <>
Subject: Re: I want an apology from you stupid assholes
Full headers:
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 06:04:27 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <>
On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 3:29:27 AM UTC-8, Grunty wrote:
> On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 3:46:18 (UTC-3), risky biz wrote:

asshole Trump was a liar. He told you Hillary was a liar and you drink the cool aid. He told you
he’d get healthcare for all and at a cheaper price and you smiled and drooled.

facts and truths and anything else the Republicans shove your face in. But now you’ve fucked me
and mine.

MY kids will lose money, or healthcare because they have preexisting conditions.

were fooled. And a few of you still defend the Republicans and that ignorant fuck of a president
because you it helps you hide your embarrassment.

> > > You don’t have any issues with the Trump’s voters. Rightly or fooled, they voted more
wisely than you. Whom you have issues with is the mass of Democratic voters that wasted their votes
on the Clintons and the likes.

> > > If you are a Democrat and cry for your increased taxes and healthcare costs, then you have to
realize where you belong to -- the $25 contribution crowd, or the blind followers of the
high-rolling Democratic caste.

> > > Next time vote like a true 118 IQ would -- don’t waste your vote on a cheating apparatus,
vote for Bernie instead.

> > > Now don’t call others ign assh.
> >
> > Bernie endorsed Hillary Clinton.
> He did so because at the time it was the only feasible way of defeating Trump. Doing otherwise
would have furtherly dispersed the opposition against Trump.
> Also, Bernie was not willing to break up the Democratic party, he'd rather take it over. Hopefully
he will have achieved this for the next election, taking away the current 'swamp' fauna from the
Party's apparatus. He will succeed at it only with the political awareness of people like Jerry.
> On the opposite side, a similar phenomenon took place -- and it succeeded, if only in the
electoral aspect. A big portion of the Republican base started their awareness process by rejecting
the other Republican candidates, whom they correctly perceived as part of the 'swamp' to be drained.
> The core of the matter is that the engine of the political process is not the Republican/Democrat
antinomia, artificially fueled for decades and centuries. Divide to conquer, it's the motto of the
elites on both sides.  The day that the Irish Mikes/Popinjays and Jeffs realize how much their vital
interests do match up -- that day will be great times for the US. That day is coming, as surely as
the apple falls to the ground.

Is this your long-winded way of apologizing, like I asked?