From: da pickle <>
Subject: Re: I want an apology from you stupid assholes
Full headers:
From: da pickle <>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 08:13:12 -0600
On 1/1/2018 5:51 PM, popinjay wrote:
> On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 3:14:14 PM UTC-8, VegasJerry wrote:
>> I want an apology from you stupid assholes

> But Jerry, I thought I read recently that you were in MENSA or something like that so you ought to
be smart enough to get through your problems.  lol

Jerry said he ALMOST had an 120 IQ ... which he says would have allowed
him to be admitted to MENSA ... but he continues to demonstrate a lack
of information based on facts ... he seems devoted to hysterical ranting.

We are all sorry, Jerry, that you are so un-smart. It certainly is not
your fault.

Maybe you could make a resolution to get a bit less un-smart in the new