From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Maybe Trump will help the resistence in Iran
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 09:37:49 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 1:37:09 AM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 1/1/2018 10:58 PM, risky biz wrote:

utterly and completely brainwashed.

submissives you have repeatedly claimed they are. I wasn't expecting you to be able to, though.

are anything but submissive. You can't deal with that so you dump word salad and claim that I said
what you said.

women couldn't possibly CHOOSE to wear a headscarf because they are submissive and brainwashed. The
video quite clearly shows a lot of Muslim women wearing headscarves and being anything but
submissive.

fantasies- divert, divert, divert.

> >> That's not ALL they are protesting, but it is a symbol of the theocratic
> >> bully regime they live under. And it's the subject of the video and is
> >> mentioned in the video.

> >> A common symptom of cognitive dissonance.
> >
> > Did the Muslim women in the videos look submissive to you, 'dutch'?
> >
> You really should give it a rest.
>
> Everyone who is oppressed is submissive until they finally can't take it
> anymore, and it helps when a movement breaks out that supports them.

Are you having a serious problem with this question, 'dutch'?

Did the Muslim women in the videos look submissive to you, 'dutch'?

What's wrong? Cat got your tongue because the reality which everyone can see in those videos slaps
your Islamophobic fantasy in the face with facts? It's monumental arrogance on your part to
attribute to a Muslim woman wearing modest clothing a submissive inability to dress in the manner
which YOU choose.
And YOU'RE claiming that the Islamic religion is sexist. Towering hypocrisy..

> You'd keep your scarf on if showing your hair meant being tossed in jail
> and/or slapped silly.

You're way off base when you impute to me behavior that would be your choice.

> And my mistake, it's two male witnesses or one male and two female, but
> not four female, noooo, they're not believable.

Sharia stipulates that rape by force is proven if the woman shouts out for help. The punishment of
the perpetrator ranges from death to 100 lashes. You've exchanged one LIE for a new LIE.

You don't know the first thing about Islamic law or Muslims yet you're shouting your mouth off about
it on a daily basis. The sources of your falsehoods are websites whose sole purpose is to whip up
hatred of all Muslims. The falsehoods you find there and mimic here have been outed as baldfaced
lies numerous times yet you stubbornly return to them again and again for new lies about Muslims.
That, ipso facto, makes you a pernicious LIAR.

> Your constant running interference for inhumanity is despicable.

By your definition Joseph Goebbels could make the same statement. You have everything in the world
in common with his methods.