From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Maybe Trump will help the resistence in Iran
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 16:49:55 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 3:48:09 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> lol You are an utter Moslem spastic, masquerading as an utter "libertarian" spastic, _maybe_ vica
versa.

> Although personally I can't believe anyone would shill (/lie) for the death cult (like you do)
other than one who is in it.

It's resoundingly ironic to hear you mention the term 'death cult':

'furkedon': 'We shall not be defeated. Heil Hitler.'
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/2Hq4WPwT5X0/D1huH...

"Don't you realise it's going to end in gas chambers? lol And you asked for it."
'fffurken', 5/15/15, 'Question for Vegas Dwellers' thread
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/GzqKtBnhNPU/zY5zE...

"I will die a happy man if I see that cunt's head on a stick."
'fffurken', referring to Angela Merkel   9/17/15   'Can I have 800,000 more please' thread
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/zx__2RpD1lI/pT9Li...

If I actually had a Muslim (hock, spit) friend, I'd smack him (or her) in the face and tell them to
wake the fuck up. And take off that ridiculous garb, you stupid bitch.
'fffurken', 3/8/14   'OT: Obama is a foreign policy genius.' thread

That is one Noam Chomsky Paul, I'm surprised you don't know who he is . . I would personally behead
him.
'fffurken', 8/21/15   'fffurkens' Wanted for Crimes Against Humanity list' thread

"What's better than a Muslim? A dead one."
'fffurken', 9/19/15   'They caught the Phoenix freeway shooter' thread

'This was the time of the greatest spiritual upheaval I have ever gone through. I had ceased to be a
weak-kneed cosmopolitan and became an anti-Semite..'
- Adolph Hitler

"so what if they think Merkheil is the worst chancellor in German history" "at least Hitler wasn't a
TRAITOR"
'fffurken', 3/15/16    'fffurken's' beloved German anti-immigrant political party' thread

"What I will say though is this. If and when the time comes, I hope I am still young enough to pick
up a rifle.. and shoot me some traitorous multiculti progressives."
'fffurken', 3/31/15    'Question about 'furkon'' thread

"Yes, when the civil wars come, I hope to be young enough to pick up a rifle and shoot me some
progressives."
"fffurken', 6/26/15    'Al Jazeera poll' thread

"I long for the day when progressives are put in front of firing squads. And it will happen."
'fffurken', 6/24/15      'Why do these two sound so much like 'furkedon'?' thread

"Frankly, I can't wait until we start killing progressives - beheadings, drownings, burnings, who
cares as long as they're dead."
'fffurken', 7/10/15  'Question for RGPers' thread

comment on a white racist killing a person and injuring 17 others by driving a car into protestors
in Charlottesville, VA at high speed on 8/12/17:
'lol I haven't really been following the story but from what I gather he drove into antifa scum.
Antifa scum are not _real_ people, as I conveyed in the videos. Good riddance to anti-American
communist trash.'
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/xxzOipGlkxg/djdK6...

"Yes, the minute someone mentions "Islamophobia" you may as well tune out right there because that
person has nothing sensible to say. The people who use the phony made-up word on this newsgroup are
in the following categories, there's the progressives like Billb or Clave, the religious fanatics
like ramashiva, or the Muslims like Reza Risky, Paul Popinjay and ramashiva."
'fffurken', 9/12/15  "Sam Harris Discusses His Ben Affleck Debate on Real Time with Bill Maher"
thread

P.S. You're a vile sack of s***.