From: risky biz <>
Subject: Re: Hey Fffurken - South Africa
Full headers:
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 01:47:14 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <>
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 7:43:39 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> I don't know if it's that good cough syrup I had, but I have been having vivid dreams for days
now.  I just woke up from an afternoon nap, and it was filled with nightmares.  Earlier, you may
have noticed I made comments to Retard Jerry about South Africa.  Well, I made the "mistake" after
that of watching several youtube videos about the plight of White people in South Africa, and how so
many have been slowly emigrating to England, New Zealand, and Australia, since the 90s, when the
Blacks (Communists) took over.  Notice that they are basically not coming here.  Of course, with
Obama as president, he didn't want them here.  He wants every other piece of riff raff in the world
to come here, but not innocent White people from South Africa, who are ultimately going to be
butchered.  The crime against and murders of White South Africans is reaching epidemic.  Naturally,
not such a big item on the nightly news.  As I commented earlier, what about the White people who
cannot afford to just up and relocate their entire lives to another land?  The poor ones.
> I'm not going to describe my dream, suffice to say it was awful.  Dreams are dreams.
> One video I saw had young South Africans, White AND Black, holding hands and protesting against
the continued use of the Afrikaan language, kinda like these idiot libs in our country are taking
down all the statues of our history.  I feel strongly that, like libs anywhere, they don't know that
they are awaiting a slaughter.  They will be swallowed up by the very people they feel sorry for,
like the idiots in Europe who welcome every immigrant.
> There are still over 4 million White people in South Africa.

The number of South African farm murders and attacks has been declining, not increasing.

'Farm murders and attacks between 1996-2007 & 2010-2016[18] South African Police Service statistics
Period 	Number of murders Number of reported attacks
1996/1997 	84 	433
1997/1998 	142 	490
1998/1999 	144 	827
1999/2000 	144 	823
2000/2001 	147 	908
2001/2002 	140 	1,069
2002/2003 	103 	903
2003/2004 	88 	773
2004/2005 	82 	694
2005/2006 	88 	636
2006/2007 	86 	794
2010/2011 	80 	532
2011/2012 	56 	523
2012/2013 	59 	566
2013/2014 	57 	517
2014/2015 	60 	490
2015/2016 	49 	446

It seems to me logical that their choices of emigration destinations would be determined more by
their historical affinity than anything else. A person of English or Dutch descent would could be
expected to choose to emigrate to the United Kingdom or Holland.