From: Dutch <>
Subject: Re: Childhood genius looks something like this....
Full headers:
From: Dutch <>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 13:46:05 -0800
On 1/3/2018 11:22 AM, Tim Norfolk wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 2:07:44 PM UTC-5, Tim Norfolk wrote:
>>> "Most".
>>> Do you have a cite for that Tim? I'm not going to accept it just because you said it. Especially
because I think your motivation (to say it) would be to deny race realism and a hereditary link to
IQ, because that would be in line with your pro-black, anti-white (self-loathing) politics.
>> I'll have to look for it. It was some time ago, and about the time that there were lawsuits
because of 'too many' Asians in the elite California universities.
> While I look for it, here's an idea for you. There are many hypotheses as to why the Koreans and
Japanese perform so well in Mathematics (better than the Chinese, and much better than most
Europeans). In Europe, some of the top performance is in Germany. My hypothesis is that the rigid
grammar of Japanese/Korean/German makes the logic of Mathematics more natural.

I think it has a lot to do with the culture. Korean and Japanese
families set very high goals for their children and those children are
expected and made to work hard to attain them. I suspect Germany is
likely similar in that respect.