From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Has 'risky biz' completely lost his mind?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 01:05:10 -0800
On 2/2/2018 12:55 AM, risky biz wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 1:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>> On 2/1/2018 10:24 AM, risky biz wrote:
>> [snip strawman]
>>
>> Instead of indulging in more of these hate-filled rants can you join me
>> today in celebrating the brave women of Iran standing up against their
>> oppressors? C'mon risky, look at these women. I'll bet some of them
>> can't remember the last time they felt the sun and wind in their hair.
>> https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/30/middleeast/iran-hijab-protests-vida-m...
>>
>> It's joyous, it's enough to make you well up, if you have a love of freedom.
>>
>> Oh, I forgot, that leaves you out..
>
> Wow! That dollop of bullshit really tricked everyone, 'dutch'.

Still not a word of support or encouragement for those brave women. You
don't care about their struggle. Your rabid focus on smearing me has
taken your whole attention.

> Those are the same women you were supposedly sincerely hoping that the 'West' wouldn't 'finally
nuke'. Question is- how did the idea of nuking them even arise in your rotted out brain? I haven't
seen anyone else speculating that the Muslim world will be nuked. 'Finally nuked'. Only you.

Take a peek at who is sitting in your Whitehouse with a really big red
button on his desk aiming reckless threats at the world. Now that Isis
has been routed it is less likely, but at the time I feared it could
happen.