From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Has 'risky biz' completely lost his mind?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 01:20:37 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 1:05:18 AM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/2/2018 12:55 AM, risky biz wrote:
> > On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 1:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> >> On 2/1/2018 10:24 AM, risky biz wrote:
> >> [snip strawman]
> >>
> >> Instead of indulging in more of these hate-filled rants can you join me
> >> today in celebrating the brave women of Iran standing up against their
> >> oppressors? C'mon risky, look at these women. I'll bet some of them
> >> can't remember the last time they felt the sun and wind in their hair.
> >> https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/30/middleeast/iran-hijab-protests-vida-m...
> >>
> >> It's joyous, it's enough to make you well up, if you have a love of freedom.
> >>
> >> Oh, I forgot, that leaves you out..
> >
> > Wow! That dollop of bullshit really tricked everyone, 'dutch'.
>
> Still not a word of support or encouragement for those brave women. You
> don't care about their struggle. Your rabid focus on smearing me has
> taken your whole attention.

I don't have to smear you. Your own words do quite a good job of that all by themselves. Which
words, BTW, are the primary content of my original post.. It's understandable why you can do nothing
more than lamely try to change the subject.

> > Those are the same women you were supposedly sincerely hoping that the 'West' wouldn't 'finally
nuke'. Question is- how did the idea of nuking them even arise in your rotted out brain? I haven't
seen anyone else speculating that the Muslim world will be nuked. 'Finally nuked'. Only you.

> Take a peek at who is sitting in your Whitehouse with a really big red
> button on his desk aiming reckless threats at the world. Now that Isis
> has been routed it is less likely, but at the time I feared it could
> happen.

Hoped, you mean. It was pretty damned obvious.