From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Has 'risky biz' completely lost his mind?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 01:30:27 -0800
On 2/2/2018 1:20 AM, risky biz wrote:
> On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 1:05:18 AM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

>>> Wow! That dollop of bullshit really tricked everyone, 'dutch'.
>>
>> Still not a word of support or encouragement for those brave women. You
>> don't care about their struggle. Your rabid focus on smearing me has
>> taken your whole attention.
>
> I don't have to smear you. Your own words do quite a good job of that all by themselves. Which
words, BTW, are the primary content of my original post.

'cause that doesn't demonstrate your obsession with me at all.. You
don't start thread after thread with my name in it or anything..

 >It's understandable why you can do nothing more than lamely try to
change the subject.

There's a subject? Oh yeah, your obsession with me. How could I forget?

>>> Those are the same women you were supposedly sincerely hoping that the 'West' wouldn't 'finally
nuke'. Question is- how did the idea of nuking them even arise in your rotted out brain? I haven't
seen anyone else speculating that the Muslim world will be nuked. 'Finally nuked'. Only you.

>> Take a peek at who is sitting in your Whitehouse with a really big red
>> button on his desk aiming reckless threats at the world. Now that Isis
>> has been routed it is less likely, but at the time I feared it could
>> happen.
>
> Hoped, you mean. It was pretty damned obvious.

Of course, because when I said I hope Trump doesn't nuke the middle east
it's really obvious I mean I hope he does. gotcha

That's all folks! Looney Tunes time is over.