From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Has 'risky biz' completely lost his mind?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 04:02:29 -0800 (PST)
From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 3:55:48 AM UTC-5, risky biz wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 1:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> > On 2/1/2018 10:24 AM, risky biz wrote:
> > [snip strawman]
> >
> > Instead of indulging in more of these hate-filled rants can you join me
> > today in celebrating the brave women of Iran standing up against their
> > oppressors? C'mon risky, look at these women. I'll bet some of them
> > can't remember the last time they felt the sun and wind in their hair.
> > https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/30/middleeast/iran-hijab-protests-vida-m...
> >
> > It's joyous, it's enough to make you well up, if you have a love of freedom.
> >
> > Oh, I forgot, that leaves you out..
>
> Wow! That dollop of bullshit really tricked everyone, 'dutch'. Those are the same women you were
supposedly sincerely hoping that the 'West' wouldn't 'finally nuke'. Question is- how did the idea
of nuking them even arise in your rotted out brain? I haven't seen anyone else speculating that the
Muslim world will be nuked. 'Finally nuked'. Only you.

You have to be patient with Dutch,he rides the short buss to school.
I'm teaching him math that is way over his head.
As Paul put it once Dutch multiplies a(s+s) and comes up with ass.
This is a direct indication,that he marches to the beat of a different drummer. I'm going to try and
improve his logic during summer school classes, where I will teach him the use of brackets and
exponents. Only then will he be equipped
to deal with taking the s to the second power,this will hopefully show him that nuclear bombs don't
exist.
 I call him grass hopper