> Prev
From: irishranger317 <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Subject: Nancy Pelosi is a saint
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 08:55:43 -0800 (PST)
From: irishranger317@gmail.com
Last Saturday afternoon, an Aide to Nancy Pelosi visited the Cardinal of the Catholic Cathedral in
Washington, D.C. He told the Cardinal that Nancy Pelosi would be attending the next day's
Mass and asked if the Cardinal would Kindly point out Pelosi to the congregation and say a few
words that would include calling her a saint.

The Cardinal replied "No.  I don't really like the woman, and there are issues of conflict with the
Catholic Church over some of Pelosi's views."  Pelosi's Aide then said, "Look, I'll write a check
here and
now for a donation to the Church for $100,000.00, if you'll just tell the congregation that you see
Pelosi as a saint".  The Cardinal thought about it and said, "Well the Church can use the money, so
I'll work your request in to tomorrow's sermon".

As Pelosi'd Aide promised, Nancy Pelosi appeared for Sunday Mass and seated herself prominently
at the left side of the center aisle.  As promised, at the start of the sermon, the Cardinal pointed
out
that Ms. Pelosi was present.  The Cardinal went on to explain to the congregation, "While Ms.
Pelosi's
presence is probably an honor to some, the woman is not numbered among my personal favorite
personages".

"Some of her most egregious views are contrary to the tenets of the Church, and she tends to
flip-flop
on many other issues.  Nancy Pelosi is a petty, self-absorbed hypocrite, a thumb-sucker and a
nitwit.  Nancy Pelosi is also a serial liar, a cheat and a thief.  I must say, Nancy Pelosi is the
worst example of a Catholic I have ever personally witnessed.  She married for  money and is
using her wealth to lie to the American people".

"She also has a reputation for shirking her Representative obligations both in Washington and
California.  The woman simply can not be trusted."  The Cardinal concluded.  "But compared
to Hillary Clinton, Ms. Pelosi is a saint."

Irish Mike