From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Has 'risky biz' completely lost his mind?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 11:52:49 -0800
On 2/2/2018 4:02 AM, joeturn wrote:
> On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 3:55:48 AM UTC-5, risky biz wrote:
>> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 1:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>>> On 2/1/2018 10:24 AM, risky biz wrote:
>>> [snip strawman]
>>>
>>> Instead of indulging in more of these hate-filled rants can you join me
>>> today in celebrating the brave women of Iran standing up against their
>>> oppressors? C'mon risky, look at these women. I'll bet some of them
>>> can't remember the last time they felt the sun and wind in their hair.
>>> https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/30/middleeast/iran-hijab-protests-vida-m...
>>>
>>> It's joyous, it's enough to make you well up, if you have a love of freedom.
>>>
>>> Oh, I forgot, that leaves you out..
>>
>> Wow! That dollop of bullshit really tricked everyone, 'dutch'. Those are the same women you were
supposedly sincerely hoping that the 'West' wouldn't 'finally nuke'. Question is- how did the idea
of nuking them even arise in your rotted out brain? I haven't seen anyone else speculating that the
Muslim world will be nuked. 'Finally nuked'. Only you.

> You have to be patient with Dutch,he rides the short buss to school.
> I'm teaching him math that is way over his head.
> As Paul put it once Dutch multiplies a(s+s) and comes up with ass.
> This is a direct indication,that he marches to the beat of a different drummer. I'm going to try
and improve his logic during summer school classes, where I will teach him the use of brackets and
exponents. Only then will he be equipped
> to deal with taking the s to the second power,this will hopefully show him that nuclear bombs
don't exist.
>   I call him grass hopper

Aren't you the loon who never met a conspiracy theory he didn't fall for?