From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Has 'risky biz' completely lost his mind?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 12:27:57 -0800 (PST)
From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:52:53 PM UTC-5, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/2/2018 4:02 AM, joeturn wrote:

> >> Wow! That dollop of bullshit really tricked everyone, 'dutch'. Those are the same women you
were supposedly sincerely hoping that the 'West' wouldn't 'finally nuke'. Question is- how did the
idea of nuking them even arise in your rotted out brain? I haven't seen anyone else speculating that
the Muslim world will be nuked. 'Finally nuked'. Only you.

> > You have to be patient with Dutch,he rides the short buss to school.
> > I'm teaching him math that is way over his head.
> > As Paul put it once Dutch multiplies a(s+s) and comes up with ass.
> > This is a direct indication,that he marches to the beat of a different drummer. I'm going to try
and improve his logic during summer school classes, where I will teach him the use of brackets and
exponents. Only then will he be equipped
> > to deal with taking the s to the second power,this will hopefully show him that nuclear bombs
don't exist.
> >   I call him grass hopper
> >

> Aren't you the loon who never met a conspiracy theory he didn't fall for?

Now "Grasshopper" be patient I will teach you how to not be a fake news contributor.Then you wont be
humiliated as much.Not only is math one of your weaker points,you have fallen prey to the glory
hound complex