From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Nancy Pelosi is a saint
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 13:07:37 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 8:55:51 AM UTC-8, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> Last Saturday afternoon, an Aide to Nancy Pelosi visited the Cardinal of the Catholic Cathedral in
Washington, D.C. He told the Cardinal that Nancy Pelosi would be attending the next day's
> Mass and asked if the Cardinal would Kindly point out Pelosi to the congregation and say a few
> words that would include calling her a saint.
>
> The Cardinal replied "No.  I don't really like the woman, and there are issues of conflict with
the Catholic Church over some of Pelosi's views."  Pelosi's Aide then said, "Look, I'll write a
check here and
> now for a donation to the Church for $100,000.00, if you'll just tell the congregation that you see
> Pelosi as a saint".  The Cardinal thought about it and said, "Well the Church can use the money, so
> I'll work your request in to tomorrow's sermon".
>
> As Pelosi'd Aide promised, Nancy Pelosi appeared for Sunday Mass and seated herself prominently
> at the left side of the center aisle.  As promised, at the start of the sermon, the Cardinal
pointed out
> that Ms. Pelosi was present.  The Cardinal went on to explain to the congregation, "While Ms.
Pelosi's
> presence is probably an honor to some, the woman is not numbered among my personal favorite
> personages".
>
> "Some of her most egregious views are contrary to the tenets of the Church, and she tends to
flip-flop
> on many other issues.  Nancy Pelosi is a petty, self-absorbed hypocrite, a thumb-sucker and a
> nitwit.  Nancy Pelosi is also a serial liar, a cheat and a thief.  I must say, Nancy Pelosi is the
> worst example of a Catholic I have ever personally witnessed.  She married for  money and is
> using her wealth to lie to the American people".
>
> "She also has a reputation for shirking her Representative obligations both in Washington and
> California.  The woman simply can not be trusted."  The Cardinal concluded.  "But compared
> to Hillary Clinton, Ms. Pelosi is a saint."
>
> Irish Mike

We notice you hypocritical Republicans are no longer talking about Hillary releasing classified
information. You know, the classified information nobody could identify..

At least since Trump and the Republicans just released highly classified information in today's memo.

You fucking Republicans are so hypocritical....