From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Has 'risky biz' completely lost his mind?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<f0e2e47c-b5ce-4ce3-a71e-6ab34af86bca@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 14:15:49 -0800

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-could-drop-a-nucle...

>>> It certainly sounded like you were being sarcastic with the word "finally" in there. I mean, you
are terrified Muslims are going to take over the world and enslave us all with Sharia law ("it could
happen" -- Dutch), so isn't preemptive mass genocide the most logical solution? Based on everything
you post, if Muslims were wiped off the face of the Earth you'd be doing a happy dance. This is your
self-preservation we're talking about!

>> You've completely lost your mind.
>
> I haven't lost my mind. The sort of dialogue you engage in is always the first stage of genocide
(demonize the target group. make them a threat!) There are many obvious historical examples, and it
always starts with useful idiots like you helping to spread the hate.

Fascists like you are the precursor to the demonizing, ostracizing, and
imprisoning of people who fail to comply with politically approved
opinions. There are plenty of examples of that, historical and current.

Also, you're a hypocrite. You have said worse things about conservative
Christian fundamentalists (although not their Muslim equivalents) than I
have ever said about Muslims.

Finally, it is at the same time telling and ludicrous that you would
dare to suggest that I advocate genocide. I'd be offended if I took you
the slightest bit seriously.