From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Has 'risky biz' completely lost his mind?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<f0e2e47c-b5ce-4ce3-a71e-6ab34af86bca@googlegroups.com>
<qq5dC.1356$s_2.444@fx42.iad>
<8d7ee170-9975-447f-a6c8-01eba3f05c07@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 14:40:43 -0800

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-could-drop-a-nucle...

you are terrified Muslims are going to take over the world and enslave us all with Sharia law ("it
could happen" -- Dutch), so isn't preemptive mass genocide the most logical solution? Based on
everything you post, if Muslims were wiped off the face of the Earth you'd be doing a happy dance.
This is your self-preservation we're talking about!

>>> I haven't lost my mind. The sort of dialogue you engage in is always the first stage of genocide
(demonize the target group. make them a threat!) There are many obvious historical examples, and it
always starts with useful idiots like you helping to spread the hate.

>> Fascists like you are the precursor to the demonizing, ostracizing, and
>> imprisoning of people who fail to comply with politically approved
>> opinions. There are plenty of examples of that, historical and current.
>>
>> Also, you're a hypocrite. You have said worse things about conservative
>> Christian fundamentalists (although not their Muslim equivalents) than I
>> have ever said about Muslims.
>>
>> Finally, it is at the same time telling and ludicrous that you would
>> dare to suggest that I advocate genocide. I'd be offended if I took you
>> the slightest bit seriously.
>
> Well, maybe genocide isn't *exactly* the right word. In your mind it would be more like legitimate
self-defense, right? You fear Muslims are going to take over Canada and enslave us with Sharia law
("it could happen" -- Dutch), so you would only be defending your country and family, right? How do
you think people like you will be dealt with once Sharia law is imposed? Haven't you mocked and
desecrated and blasphemed the Prophet? They'll kill you and your family. If those are your real
beliefs (phobias), I can't blame you for advocating genocide. It's perfectly sensible.

So just ignore what I say and repeat the same nonsense, that's the plan?

Anyone who has a negative opinion about Islamic beliefs, customs,
actions or political aims automatically has a "phobia" and is an
advocate of genocide. How far do you think that reasoning would get you
if we were before a judge?

You obviously keep forgetting that I have the highest IQ ever recorded.
Someone as smart as me would never fall for such flimsy logic.