Subject: Re: Where Are All Our Wingnuts?
From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 18:57:13 -0800
On 2/2/2018 6:46 PM, Travel wrote:
> On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 9:39:44 PM UTC-5, Clave wrote:
>> No one seems to want to wave the Nunes memo around like a Bible!
>>
>> Who was the raging dipshit around here that was trumpeting the Russian
>> bot meme "ReleaseTheMemo"?
>>
>> Everyone's gone all quiet -- even Travel can only bring himself to talk
>> about long-discredited Hillary witch hunts.
>>
>> Looks like no one is telling them what to think!!!
>
> We're waiting for you to explode. It worked...

Why yes, I'm exploding...LOLing myself to the point where Mrs. Clave
asks me "good lord, what in the world is so funny?"

So you're abandoning Nunes, Ryan, and T-Rump.

I'd say that was wise, but with you I'm pretty sure it's just cowardice
again.  You know by now what that memo was and wasn't, and you, along
with a whole lot of Republicans, are scrambling like hell to put as much
distance as possible between it and your own sorry, cowardly asses.

(BOOM!!! -- That's me all asplodey again!!!  BOOM!!!)

LOFL -- what a fucking dunce.