From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Subject: Re: Julian Assange on The Memo
From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2018 08:51:06 -0800
On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 14:15:38 +0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>popinjay<paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>>The memo reveals a clear violation of @realDonaldTrump and his campaign
>>personnel’s Constitutional rights, as well as an attempt to use the
>>intelligence community to alter a Presidential election. This is high
>>treason and people need to be prosecuted.
>
>Assange has been a Russian apparatchik for some time now.
>Let's see what honest American conservatives are saying:
> | In short, other than the memo confirming that Nunes and
> | Trump are collectively out to discredit the intelligence
> | community and to thereby impede the investigation into the
> | president's alleged wrongdoing, I cannot for the life of me
> | figure out what this proves. The media, if forthright, will
> | explain that to Americans who must by this time be very,
> | very confused as to why Nunes and Trump have rejected the
> | advice of top officials who said release of the memo
> | compromises classified information.
> |
> | This appears to be the second time (the first in the Oval
> | Office with Russian officials) that Trump has handed the
> | Russians classified material. If Trump is not a Russian
> | agent, he surely is acting as effectively as one.
> |
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2018/02/02/nunes-...

I see you've become just another dishonest piece of shit, then. "Let's
see what honest American conservatives are saying", huh? How about
"let's see what one claimed conservative is saying? Would that be a
bit more accurate? There might even be others, but I believe they are
badly outnumbered by people who understand the seriousness of this
matter.