From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Julian Assange on The Memo
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 13:07:56 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 12:27:46 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 12:01:02 -0800 (PST), popinjay
><paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> >On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 11:53:17 AM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
> >

> >> How about by the FBI? Nothing at all? Because they're on your side?
> >> What's it like to be a lemming?
> >

> > I'm still cracking up at how the democrats sat on their hands during Trump's
> > SOTU Speech when he announced the low black unemployment.

I’m still cracking up at idols like you that think that’s why they didn’t applaud.

> Employed blacks are dangerous to Dems.

Then you should have no trouble showing us.

> First, they are no longer enslaved by government,

Show how they’re enslaved when unemployed.
(Make it in the form of a list… WHA! HA~HA)

> and might stray from "correct" voting patterns.

Show us your ‘patterns.’ “LIST” the patterns..
(WHA! HA~HA~HA. You’re about 10 Lists behind.. Embarrassed much?)

> I have a neighbor who is a 35 year old black female. She is
> also a raging conservative, and Trump supporter. How can that be?

‘Cause she’s crazy? Why should she be a Trump supporter? Other than your “raging.”

> Well, she's a retired 35 year old black female who started a business,
> worked her ass off, and retired at 35. Can't keep her on the
> plantation, right?

Vary racist of you, right?

> But even worse for those Dems is the fact that "employed" means just
> that - they are infesting the workplace,

Just like us white folk. You still must explain why she’s a Trump supporter.

> and those Dems might have to actually mingle with those defectives.

Even FOX/GOP doesn’t make stupid statement like that. You’re a fucking idiot.

Jerry (waiting for your lists) ‘n Vegas