Subject: Re: Am I "an idiot"? Or "a idiot"?
From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 14:14:50 -0800
On 2/3/2018 2:11 PM, popinjay wrote:
> What's really hilarious is the frown that Nancy and her ilk put on their faces.  It's a
deliberate, conscious, frown.  Just like a 5-year old child would do when his mom tells him he can't
have any cookies before dinner.  lol  This is hilarious, something you would expect from the
children on RGP, but on the democrat side of Congress?  Grown men and women?  Government office
holders?  Waaaaah, I want a cookie now, before dinner.  Waaaaaaaaaaaah!

> And btw, are there any computer science majors around who need a remedial grammar refresher?

I'll have my hook back, dipshit.