From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Where Are All Our Wingnuts?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 14:22:50 -0800
It's not relevant where information supporting a FISA warrant comes from
or if the source has a bias. All that matters to the court is that the
information is shown to be credible and supports probable cause. The
memo is a complete dud. BUT, Nunes, Trump and company don't really care
about being factual (he never has). They know that all they need to do
is make a bunch of noise, issue some wild accusations, and their
supporters will array behind them.

I fear that the real agenda is to justify a purge of the FBI and Justice
Dept, because the noose is tightening and Orange Clown Man will not go
down without a fight. I see no way to avoid this, unless, and this is a
possibility, Trump is actually delusional enough to believe that he has
done nothing wrong and lets the investigation play out.

The difference between this and Watergate is that at that time the
Congress was actually an independent branch of government, and the
Republican Party still believed in the Constitution. That's gone now. In
2018 the American Congress serves at the whim of the president.

There are fireworks coming the likes of which any your country has never
seen. It is sad to see, and at the same time very entertaining to watch.